Terms & Conditions
If you would like further information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
We would like to send you information about our services, which may be of interest to you. Where we have your consent or it is in our legitimate interests to do so, we may do this by email.
We will only ask whether you would like us to send you marketing messages when you tick the relevant boxes when you complete our online enquiry form for the first time. Click here to see what this form looks like.
If you have previously agreed to being contacted in this way, you can unsubscribe at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. It may take up to 5 working days for this to take place. For more information on your rights in relation to marketing, see ‘Your rights’ below.
Under the GDPR you have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
- access to your personal information and to certain other supplementary information that this Privacy Notice is already designed to address
- require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
- require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations
- receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
- object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing
- object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
- object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information
- otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individuals rights under the General Data Protection Regulation.
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please:
- email, call or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org ,
- let us have enough information to identify you (e.g. account details (if any), full name and email address),
- let us have proof of your identity and address (a copy of your driving licence or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill), and
- let us know the information to which your request relates.
KEEPING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURE
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost, or used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
HOW TO COMPLAIN
We hope that we can resolve any query or concern you raise about our use of your information.
The GDPR also gives you the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in a European Economic Area state or in the United Kingdom if you work, normally live or if any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred in the relevant state. The supervisory authority in the UK is the Information Commissioner who may be contacted at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or telephone: 0303 123 1113.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions about this privacy notice or the information we hold about you.