Founder @Aubry. MassChallenge 2019. TechStars Mentor-In-Residence. National Grid Entrepreneur-In-Residence.
A senior executive with verifiable year-after-year success achieving revenue, profit, and business growth objectives within start-up, turnaround, and rapid-change environments. Highly successful in building relationships with upper-level decision makers, seizing control of critical problem areas, and delivering on customer commitments. Customer focused and performance-driven. Proven achievements in government, non-profit, social enterprise and for-profit sector.
My 13+ year career across government, non-profit and social enterprise has been the backbone of my strategic operations experience. Holding management and leadership roles for over a decade, I have experience in managing million+ dollar profit & loss (P&L) accounts, overseeing teams, hiring and developing staff, setting strategy and building external partnerships.
▪ Designed and deployed continuous improvement Breakthrough team model across 88 school-based teams.
▪ Lead district-wide client projects for the 2nd largest school district in the United States.
▪ Managed $1 million dollar P & L: Responsible for 27,000 sq. foot coworking, maker and event space.
▪ Oversight of $20 Million in contracts: Created the first formal contract management system for the School District of Philadelphia.
▪ Trained over 1,000 entrepreneurs on Lean Startup Methodology: Adult trainer focused on customer discovery, product development and process improvement.
ASPIRE ©Rainmaking Innovation Limited
All rights reserved. Company number: 08433320
Registered office: Soho Works 180 The Strand London WC2R 1EA